The OverDRIVE Google Contacts plugin connects to your Google Contacts, enabling you to embed a list of Contacts on a page. Choose to embed the whole of your Contacts list or select from a Group of Contacts. Users can filter contacts on the page and change views.
Open Page Settings > Page Type and choose Google Contacts.
- Contacts Groups - choose one or more Contact Groups to embed
- View - choose from a range of views to display your contacts
- Columns - select which columns to display
- Order By - choose the column to sort the results by
- Page Size - choose how many photos you wish to display on each page, selecting Auto automatically sets this based on the users screen resolution
- Options - enable the OverDRIVE View Menu so users can switch Views; edit which columns they see; and allow users to filter contacts.
- Responsive - hides columns when your table does not fit the screen width
- Reset Sync Data - when checked, Save will reset all the data previously synced.