The Google Photos plugin connects to your Google Photos account, enabling you to embed one or multiple albums onto your page.
Open Page Settings > Page Type and choose Google Photos.
- Albums - choose the Album you wish to embed - select multiple Albums owned by or shared with you
- View - choose from a range of views to display your photos
- Order By - choose the column to sort the results by
- Show Captions - show a caption under each photo, you can use the Title (file name) or Description
- Page Size - choose how many photos you wish to display on each page, selecting Auto automatically sets this based on the users screen resolution
- Options - enable the OverDRIVE View Menu so users can switch Views; switch on photo Titles (filenames); and allow users to filter photos
- Responsive - hides columns when your table does not fit the screen width.
Note: As of 13th March 2019 Google is changing the Photos API, if you have set up a page of Photos before that date you will need to re-authorise the Photos page type.