Embed an RSS Feed
Embed an RSS feed via a url. Each news item will be displayed in a dashlet on the page.
Open Page Settings > Page Type and choose RSS Feed.
- URL - add one or more valid rss feed urls. If you add multiple url's users will have a browse option at the top of the page to switch between them. Avoid adding special characters at the end of the url(s).
- Columns - choose how many columns to display on the page.
- Max Entries - choose how many feed items should display on the page (we will show the maximum you choose but may show fewer if feed has less items).
- On Click - choose how you want article to open.
- Options - you can choose to include images, if they exist in the feed and also show the date of each article.