Use this tile type to add a button to any page. You can customise the button text, link, color, size and choose what it does when a user clicks on it.
- Text - choose the text to display on the button
- Link - choose the link that will open when the button is clicked. If you are adding an external link, include the whole link url (http, https)
- Tooltip - if you need to give a user more guidance, the tooltip will show as a mouse-over
- On Click - choose how the link will open when the button is clicked
- Button and Text color - customise your button by setting the colors
- Rounded corners - buttons have square corners by default, but you can change this
- Horizontal and Vertical align - set the alignment of the button text